They were asked to depict a normal day on set, I assume?
Never ending list of favorite scenes (8.21) 3/∞
↳ Hey, uh, little big man?
I love how Dean is trying gently and with a smile, to convince Sam to stay and rest. ‘Hey, uh, little big man' it's: 'you’re still my little brother’, but also ‘You’re a grown up and I see you like that' and those were the exact words Sam needed to hear in order let go of the case for a little while and just rest.
Those times Sam made fun of Dean’s clothing choices.
Somebody needs to give that guy an award
He just made that cop’s shitty day 10x better. He has to deal with grumpy, hateful protesters and then Jesus fucking shows up.
"Ezekiel, you cannot claim Sam Winchester as your responsibility!"
"I’m sorry, brother, but I must. This human is too prone to death."
And because I couldn’t resist:
I save myself a lot of trouble by being real with myself and just buying M&M’s instead of trail mix
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson